2 tsp raw cacao powder
1 cup water (or coconut milk)
1 tsp maple syrup
.5 fl oz CBD Oil (10 mg CBD)
pinch of salt
1) Heat up water or coconut milk in a pot.
2) When the liquid is simmering, add in cacao and turn heat down to medium low. Cacao can burn, so keep an extra eye on it.
3) Use a fork or whisk to thoroughly combine. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Turn off heat, and add in CBD Oil and maple syrup to taste (adjust to your desired level of sweetness).
5) Serve in a mug and add in a pinch of salt.
There you have it! Real cacao is a powerful antioxidant and CBD oil enhances the potency of it.